Thursday, January 5, 2012

How is it already 2012?

Things have apparently been a lot busier around here than I even realized (considering I haven't updated any pictures since November). 

December was too good to us. Not only did Nashville's weather behave ever so nicely, but we got to spend a lovely little chunk of the month in dear Zona. I mean, if you don't fall at least a little bit in love with the desert after seeing the first photo, then I have to believe you're lying to yourself. 

My personal highlights from our week-long Christmas vacation with my family: experiencing the ever-challenging Christmas morning scavenger hunt with my husband for the first time; seeing Grammy & Poppy THREE whole times; a sunny, twelve-mile bike ride on December 28th with ALL seven of us (that's including Mr. Bera); the annual gingerbread house contest, and two rousing game nights of Balderdash and Cranium; spending an evening at Jason's adorable Tempe home for the first time; the wonderful Christmas eve service at East Valley; and I have to say it, as always, the food!

If only every week was Christmas week.






3 comments:

Brian and Becca Kuster said...

Well Jenna Lee... It is about time!! I have been waiting and waiting for a new post! So happy to see one! And LOVE the pics!! Thank you for sharing!! Love the colors! Love the background! Love the people the very most!! We miss you guys so much! xoxo

Hayley said...

I'll take the first photograph in a 11 x16, please! Are you at the Riparian? It is beautiful, and we miss AZ and you all so much. Hugs and happy 2012!

Jenna Lee and Ryan William said...

Yes, it's the Riparian.. if you really want the picture, I can send you the file :]

We miss you too! Let's plan a time when we can see you guys (maybe a trip to OK for the Bernals & Bergs)? xo

Post a Comment