Thursday, January 5, 2012

'Tis the season

[I guess it's more like 'twas now. I typed out this post weeks ago, and then never got around to putting the pictures up so pretend you're reading this at the beginning of December.]

After our Thanksgiving celebration, the Bernals helped us deck our house out for Christmas. And by decking it out, I mean buying a tree (thank you Denise & Wally!) and setting out the few little decorations we own. We opted for a real tree this year, but since we won't actually be in town for a good chunk of December, we picked an adorable 4-foot fir. We are thrilled with our little tree, just the right size for our 6 ornaments. Yes, that's right, we've managed to collect a total of SIX ornaments between the two of us! It's not that we're not festive, but I am just so darn picky. 

& Since we were all dolled up for seeing lights at Opryland later that night, we made a pit stop on our way to pick up our little tree and took some family photos.



0 comments:

Post a Comment