From Jenna:
After a restful night snuggling with Jessica, my only sleeping buddy up to that point in my life, I was greeted with my all-time favorite coffee splurge-- Seattle's White Russian Mocha. I then took a freezing cold shower, at which point I was reminded that although this was the most special day in my life, it was not going to be a perfect day. I was also reminded as my momma brought me a towel and rubbed my arms to keep me warm that I have the most loving, serving mother in the universe. Another highlight of getting ready was the fact that most of my closest friends and family members were able to be in the room with me. Although I had mocked others with large wedding parties in the past, I am so thankful that I ignored my prior biases and shared those moments with the people that I did.
From Ryan:
I distinctly remember lying in bed in the house my best-man Josh rented for my groomsmen and I. I spent more time in that bed awake with excitement about the day to follow than actually sleeping. In the morning, many of us made pancakes and eggs and shared breakfast together before we made our way to Seville to get ready. The self-tie bow ties that Jenna and I chose made for a fun morning of educational youtube videos in an attempt to help each other tie them. As we got ready, like Jenna, I remember feeling very joyful to have my best friends from all across the country around me in one room.
[photo credit Austin Gros Photography]






0 comments:
Post a Comment