Last weekend, we made another batch of our all-fruit VitaMix margaritas for our friends Britta & Elliot, and Ryan cooked up some of his specialty stuffed peppers. He has been cooking [& grocery shopping] a lot lately, and I feel quite spoiled.
We also finally made time to try and salvage our succulents that I so proudly brought home from AZ at the beginning of summer. I have always heard what resilient plants they are, but they did NOT love the TN climate to say the least [Or at least that's my excuse for not being able to keep them alive... and I'm stickin to it]. We bought the soil here this time & I'm hoping that they will thrive better separately-- as hard as it is to find non-conflicting information about how to take care of these supposedly hardy little guys, I thoroughly enjoy having a little piece of the desert around.



0 comments:
Post a Comment