Sunday, October 30, 2011

it's a halloween kind of a weekend

I'm certainly not the biggest Halloween enthusiast, but there is something undeniably fun about dressing up. A few years ago, I even convinced my dear friends to dress up as the cast of Gilligan's Island in a day's notice. Unfortunately, the only group picture we got was from someone with a disposable camera. But I have to say, Sarah makes a smokin hot "Ginger", Jared apparently IS "Skipper", and the candid photo of Ryan and I really warms my heart. 

This year, we had really good intentions of dressing up for a Halloween party. Instead, we decided to save our idea for costumes for next year and have a low-key night with our friends Mo & Jordan. It was a good decision on our part.


2 comments:

Brian and Becca Kuster said...

oh my goodness... you are so adorable!!

Jenna Lee and Ryan William said...

that is exactly what i thought when i saw your halloween family picture. except my thought went something like this "oh my goodness.. THEY are so adorable-- the whole darn family, but especially Becs. how can someone look so stinkin pretty in a cap & jeans!?"

Post a Comment