Thursday, October 20, 2011

here's to wishing

For fall break last year, my WHOLE immediate family got to be together in Nashville. Even though the quantity of times like those is not nearly enough to meet my standards, I can honestly say that living far away from them has made me appreciate the quality of moments like that.

I wish I was rich enough to buy them all tickets out here so we could celebrate Jessica's birthday together again with some scrabble/picnic/wine/frizbee at Arrington Vineyards and surprise birthday serenades at Italian dinners. 

But instead, I'll just cherish the memories we have from last year and look forward to making more when I see them at Christmas time this year.

We also are wishing the happiest birthday to my not-so-baby-anymore sister Jessica Cherise. I kind of like her a LOT. 



1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, you are an adorable couple. I love the pumpkins you got. I love looking at the pics on your blog and the ones of us last year at the Vineyard brought back so many memories! What a wonderful trip that was and I agree about cherishing the times we are all together. I love you guys and miss you so much!! As always you are both in my thoughts and prayers often!! xxxxxxxx :)

Post a Comment