We obviously like our families just a smidgen. I feel a little bit like they are the ones that get most neglected on the wedding day, though. With so many out-of-town guests and old friends that we hadn't seen in too long, we probably spent the least amount of time with those closest to us.
Regardless of how cliche I may sound for saying so, I kind of wish our wedding was a week-long celebration or that time would have slowed down just for that day. We're so thankful for the people that spent the week before the wedding with us, slaving over all the preparations, for our special wedding rehearsal evening the night before, AND that we were able to spend time with a few relatives and friends at church and brunch the day after the wedding, which all allowed for more intimate visiting settings.
Regardless of how cliche I may sound for saying so, I kind of wish our wedding was a week-long celebration or that time would have slowed down just for that day. We're so thankful for the people that spent the week before the wedding with us, slaving over all the preparations, for our special wedding rehearsal evening the night before, AND that we were able to spend time with a few relatives and friends at church and brunch the day after the wedding, which all allowed for more intimate visiting settings.
[photo credit Austin Gros Photography]








2 comments:
Love the last two pics with Molly & Brody. So precious.
such a classic moment, i'm glad it was captured!
Post a Comment