I already had the chance to describe our details over at Green Wedding Shoes so I'll quote myself--
One of the themes for the style aspect of the wedding was colored glass. My senior year in high school, I inherited several unique pieces of antique colored glass from my grandmother, and quickly after began collecting colored glass vases and household decor from every antique store we visited. When we first started the planning/dreaming process for the wedding, it did not take me long to realize that I wanted these pieces to be a central component of our design. Another important stylistic theme of our wedding was handmade/homespun. I can honestly say that my love of crafting and creating is paralleled by Ryan’s. We both love raw art in all forms- which I feel was reflected well in our choice of wedding music, photography, videography, and decorations. We really wanted our wedding to be an accurate reflection of us as a couple.
One of the themes for the style aspect of the wedding was colored glass. My senior year in high school, I inherited several unique pieces of antique colored glass from my grandmother, and quickly after began collecting colored glass vases and household decor from every antique store we visited. When we first started the planning/dreaming process for the wedding, it did not take me long to realize that I wanted these pieces to be a central component of our design. Another important stylistic theme of our wedding was handmade/homespun. I can honestly say that my love of crafting and creating is paralleled by Ryan’s. We both love raw art in all forms- which I feel was reflected well in our choice of wedding music, photography, videography, and decorations. We really wanted our wedding to be an accurate reflection of us as a couple.
[photo credit Austin Gros Photography]






1 comments:
gorgeous. every detail.
Post a Comment