Friday, July 12, 2013

Birthday week

The weekend after my birthday, Ryan planned an entire day of surprises. I suppose I should have called it the week of indulgence. We woke up bright and early on Saturday morning and headed out for a bike ride. After a small change of plans due to our lack of helmets, we rode in our very own "Tour de Nash" at Shelby Bottoms Greenway. 8 miles later, we decided it was time to get some sustenance at Barista Parlor, where we were joined by Sarah and Austin. We all headed to Green Door Gourmet farm to pick up a CSA box for Sarah and then parted ways. A few brief hours later, a group of our friends came to our house for some takeout Desano's and homemade dessert. I felt so loved by all those who made a point to spend their evening with us and was reminded of what amazing friends we have. Not to mention, I was spoiled again-- fresh flowers in a locally made vase from Ashley, our favorite board game from Katherine and Josh, homemade deliciousness from Sarah, and a free haircut from the ever-talented Amanda.


0 comments:

Post a Comment