Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fourth of July

I suppose it is a little sad that I am blogging about July 4 when it is currently November 4, but I guess that just shows how busy things have been around here. Hopefully, we will have lots of photos to share as proof.

We had a lovely independence day this year, despite the fact that I was working the first 12 hours of the holiday. But that did not get in our way of spending some quality time with friends afterward. We barbecued on the Couses' patio and then fought NYC-style traffic to watch fireworks downtown. Based on our expressions captured by Ryan on film, it's safe to say we enjoyed the show.

Oh, and Ryan went to some nearby waterfalls while I was stuck at work and then came down with some horrible hives the next day. That should teach him not to have fun without me around, huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment