Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hanging Lake

Unbeknownst to me, my sweet man was deprived of this piece of Colorado heaven for the past 8 years of our relationship. Of course, upon my hearing this news, I made sure to get our priorities straight this year. His anticipation the whole way up the mountain was contagious, adding a certain perk to my step. And as we approached the railing, tipping off the upcoming destination, I felt my own stomach churn with excitement for him. Needless to say, he was not disappointed. And as we carefully walked out on the age-old log, dipping our toes in the crystal blue water, I felt a sense of fulfillment in getting to share another of life's little treasures with him.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Great pics. Jeff has never been to Hanging Lake and it has been many, many years since I've been there. We might have to do it this year.

Ryan Bernal said...

Yes,you must! Wish we could do it again with you.

Post a Comment